Should You Use A Forex Managed Account?
What type of investor uses Managed Forex Accounts?
• Investors that don’t have the patience to trade forex.
• Investors that don’t want to bother with formal training.
• Investors that don’t have the nerves to trade their own money.
• Investors that don’t have the time to dedicate to becoming a successful trader.
• Investors/Traders seeking a return on investment while learning to trade forex profitably
Benefits of a Forex Managed Account
• Profit potential in both rising and falling markets offering 3%-7% monthly return.
• Asset diversification from foreign exchange trading.
• Professional forex account management.
• Diversified forex trading discipline using the major currencies only.
• Real-time account management and reporting.
• Liquidity of assets - money can be withdrawn at any time.
• Low initial investment for a managed account starting at $5,000 to $10,000 depending on account type.
How does it work?
We can connect you to the best Managed Forex Accounts firms with strong track-records in forex trading. They apply years of experience and skill while trying to get you the highest possible return on your investment. If you don’t personally have the time or interest to trade, consider opening a Managed Forex Account today.
If you find it hard to trust your hard earned money to any forex managed account manager, then a semi-managed or a forex auto trading account like Zulutrade may be just what you are looking for. Try Zulutrade.com and get a $50,000 demo account to try out their systems for free before you commit with real money. You can compare different systems by total pips, profit, drawdown etc. Plus their website is real easy to use.
Call me when you have some questions at (305) 389-0170.